- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
You care about cutting down carbon emissions? You want to be part of the green energy revolution? You can see yourself as part of a seasoned team of engineers, scientists and other visionaries, all working across the globe towards the same goal? Then come work with us to rewrite the rules of this industry. For our German Rock Tech Consulting GmbH we are looking for a
Project Manager in support of the Project Director (Project Execution) (m/f/d)
How will you contribute to our vision?
The Project Manager will work as part of the project team in preparation of and in support of the construction of our Lithium Hydroxide Converter and Refinery in Guben, DE. The position will support the Project Director and is responsible for planning, executing, monitoring and controlling the project team and all contractors for this project.
- Provide project management expertise to operational and cross-functional teams driving planning excellence, monitoring and execution of plans
- Contribute in identifying stakeholders, action items and execution timelines while collaborating closely with the external and internal stakeholders
- Responsibility to ensure agreed plans are implemented and reflected accurately in the relevant department systems and / or agendas
- Support cross-functional and operational departments in assessing the potential risks and road-blockers
What do you need to bring along?
- Several years of professional experience in project management, ideally in the environment of execution of large projects
- Several years of experience in leading and developing interdisciplinary project teams
- Several years of experience in application development projects applying different PM methods
- You managed your projects end to end from acquisition to closure and took over financial responsibility as well as team responsibility
- Fluency in German and English
- Open-mindedness, flexibility and the initiative to work in a hands-on approach to complete challenging objectives
Why should you join our dynamic team?
We are a clean tech start-up powering the batteries for the electric vehicle (EV) revolution. We produce clean lithium that is the superfuel for the battery age. And we make sure that our lithium products are treated right along the entire value chain, from mine to battery - and back to battery. Thus, we are the missing link in the clean mobility story.
You will benefit from
- flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- the opportunity to take over responsibility from day one with the freedom to experiment, learn and grow
- an international team with diverse backgrounds and outstanding track records
- flexible working hours and hybrid working settings
Interested? Then we look forward to meeting you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We foster a work environment that is inclusive as well as diverse. For us this means a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.