Arcensus has set out to bring the benefits of diagnostic gene sequence analysis to patients worldwide. Whole Genome Sequencing is a very complex topic, which raises many questions and misunderstandings. The real added value – helping people with very specific problems, that can’t find help anywhere else - is often lost in translation.
As a Product Manager (m/f/x), you are the link between our medical team, designers, developers and of course the final users of our product.
You will fit this position if you have a healthy mix of technical understanding, product experience and interest in the health tech sector. We are looking for someone who likes to work “hands on”, has a very customer-centric approach, drives the development of our products with high empathy and is curious to test things.
- Development and implementation of test scenarios to validate new product ideas and shape the customer journey together with our UX Design team.
- Build user empathy through iterative & customer-centered prototyping
- Create a product vision and implement prioritization in the form of user stories, epics and roadmaps (using Jira)
- Own the development process and set the stage for our internal and external development team (PO role)
- Build our product according to “agile methods” (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Definition and reporting of important product KPIs in the team and to customers
- Close cooperation with and support of all our stakeholders incl. our customers
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in product management or product discovery of digital products
- Experience with common tools for creating and controlling prototypes
- A good understanding of agile development methods and digital business models
- Distinct combination of creativity and analytical thinking
- Fluent communication skills in English (written & oral)
- Openness to a startup culture with high dynamics, fast processes and steep learning curve
These would be bonus points
- You are interested in the health tech sector.
- You have experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) and eCommerce Tools (e.g. WooCommerce).
- You have Frontend Development Skills.
- You are familiar with collaboration tools and feel comfortable working in distributed teams.
- You have experience with B2C and Mobile First approaches.
- You will work with us on innovative, successful software products for customers in need from all over the world.
- You will be given a lot of personal freedom and responsibility.
- We offer you a long-term perspective and encourage your personal development.
- We work according to agile software development methods and with modern tools.
- We have short decision-making processes and value open and fair interaction.
- You can chose between our inner-city office in Berlin downtown or our the more relaxed environment in our Rostock office close to the baltic sea.
- In coordination with your team, you can also work remotely.
Many reasons that speak for us
- Attractive office in a top location
- Flexible working hours
- Agile way of working
- Highly divers and dedicated Team
- Events & Team Lunch