- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
arcensus is a genomics health start-up. We are globally active in performing and brokering comprehensive genomic diagnostics via digital healthcare platforms to provide actionable information directly to all in need, significantly improving the medical care and health.
You will manage a team of technicians with the responsibility for the daily operation, organization, and monitoring of the diagnostic laboratory in a cGLP/cGMP environment.
- Organization of the daily samples processing in the diagnostic molecular laboratory with the technical team.
- The establishment and further development of genetic laboratory methods and the continuous improvement of laboratory processes.
- Monitoring and managing all file entry in laboratory database systems.
- Creating, improving, and supervising compliance of SOPs.
- The responsibility for the proper documentation and archiving of laboratory processes.
- Maintaining laboratory supplies and organizing all sourcing reagents.
- Examining, testing, and maintenance of all technical devices.
- Active participation in accreditation processes, external audits, and projects.
- You have a Life Science PhD degree
- At least 3 years of experience in laboratory operations in the cGLP/cGMP environment.
- A firm understanding of the principles and methods of DNA/RNA technologies, rtPCR, WES, WGS, Sanger, MLPA, etc.
- You have a conscientious and careful way of working, you are solution-oriented, and are able to achieve your goals within strict deadlines.
- Exellent English skills (verbal and written) complete your profile.
- Working in a fast growing, international and well-funded start-up company in one of the most disruptive market segments in digital health
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites, support with visa application and relocation
- Highly innovative working environment with best available technology and world class partners
- Company language will be English