Arcensus has set out to bring the benefits of diagnostic gene sequence analysis to patients worldwide. Whole Genome Sequencing is a very complex topic, which raises many questions and misunderstandings. The real added value – helping people with very specific problems, that can’t find help anywhere else - is often lost in translation.
As a UI/UX Designer you will develop the user journey with us. You are involved in the entire design and development process. Through your designs, you will be able to guide our users safely and efficiently to their goal. To achieve this, you will work closely with our product management and software development teams.
- You design intuitive, functional and appealing user interfaces for all common devices for our software products.
- In close collaboration with your team, you design functions using scribbles, wireframes, user flows and prototypes.
- You extend our existing design components.
- You regularly review our products with regard to design and usability principles and implement relevant innovations together with our team.
- You support the ongoing optimization of the user experience with ideas and solutions.
- You get in touch and learn from our users. You help setting up usability tests and qualitative user interviews.
- You have experience in UI/UX design for digital/interactive products.
- You have a radically customer-centric approach.
- You work carefully with attention to detail.
- You have drive and want to grow with us - also by questioning existing structures and bringing in your own ideas.
- You are familiar with Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud or comparable design tools.
- You understand HTML and CSS and can use both.
- You are communicative and a good atmosphere in the team is important to you.
- You are a team player but also appreciate working independently.
- You are eager to learn and share your experiences with the team.
- Your English is fluent, so that you can communicate with our teammebers from all over the world
These would be bonus points
- You are interested in the health tech sector.
- You are familiar with collaboration tools and feel comfortable working in distributed teams.
- You have experience with B2C and Mobile First approaches.
- We offer you a varied job in a well-coordinated team with a high understanding of design.
- You will work with us on innovative, successful software products for many customers in need from all over the world.
- You will be given a lot of personal freedom and responsibility.
- We offer you a long-term perspective and encourage your personal development.
- We work according to agile software development methods and with modern tools.
- We have short decision-making processes and value open and fair interaction.
- You can chose between our inner-city office in Berlin downtown or our the more relaxed environment in our Rostock office close to the baltic sea.
- In coordination with your team, you can also work from your home office.
Many reasons that speak for us:
- Attractive office in a top location
- Flexible working hours
- home office
- Agile way of working
- Job bike
- Highly divers and dedicated Team
- Decide together
- Events & Team Lunch