As we continue to open up more managerial opportunities, we’re seeking a savvy, motivated Site Controller to join our world-class Fulfilment & Operations network. You’ll function as the trusted finance manager, business partner and advisor, supporting fellow Amazonians to really understand their financial decisions.
We’re working to become the most customer-centric company on Earth: come and teach us a few things about finance, and we’ll teach you few things in return.
Job ID: 1619276 | Amazon Logistik Suelzetal GmbH
In this role you’ll do far more than handling spreadsheets. Our ideal finance manager doesn’t just handle our books and make our ends meet; drive the company forward.
So while one aspect of this role is about understanding our numbers and budgets, equal aspects of the position require the big vision of an highly skilled Finance Manager. You’ll make huge impact, not just on the bottom line performance of your Fulfilment Centre, but on the overall customer experience.
You’ll employ every facet of finance data mining to ensure your partners, colleagues and leaders have the most up to date, reliable information at hand, enabling them make the best possible financial decisions they can.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing others, developing exceptional talent, and encouraging your team to challenge assumptions,
- Organising and participating in finance and accounting activities across several locations,
- Implementing policies and programmes that guide Operations towards maintaining and improving its current position and profitability,
- Creating a “learn by doing” environment, by engaging with the on-the-floor associates and managers,
- Partner with your team, by supervising all weekly and monthly financial activities, including forecasting, planning and reporting,
- Degree and solid work experience
- Experience and applied knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and intermediate german
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- MS Office
- SQL or any large-scale data mining and reporting tools (or willingness to learn)
- Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the operations of the business
- Learn from inspiring and diverse team
- Growth in a fast-pace environment where every day is day one;
- Learn from people with a wide variety of professional backgrounds;
- Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves.
- Flexible working environment