Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- Perform state-of-the-art research at the intersection of human-computer interaction, computer vision, and spatial AI
- Develop an innovative 3D perception system using computer vision, object detection, and semantic segmentation
- Develop novel mixed reality / spatial computing human-computer interaction concepts based on human pose estimation and activity recognition
- Implement your solutions in industrial metrology use cases
- Enrolled in a master's degree in Computer Science or a similar study program
- Very good programming skills (e.g., Python, C#, C++, Java)
- Experience with the application of machine learning and / or computer vision
- Experience with user-centered design, design thinking, or human-computer interaction is a plus
- Interested in technology and motivated to work on challenging tasks
- Willing to learn and explore with a high degree of initiative and creativity
- Good communication skills in English and/or German
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.