Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- Support on concept, assembly and alignment of opto-electronic setups
- Programming of test routines
- Test measurements and characterization of optical, electronics and integrated photonic assemblies
- Documentation of results
- Bachelor degree in in physics, optical or electrical engineering.
- Experience with optical and electronics setups in the laboratory
- Programming languages Matlab and/or Python
- Preferably experience with real-time systems (FPGAs)
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.