Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.
Are you looking for an internship in an innovative and emerging HR field? Are you passionate about working in a global team and with diverse HR projects? Then join our team!
We are looking for creative and analytical students with innovative ideas, high willingness to drive topics on your own and dreaming about challenging goals. For a duration of 6 months beginning February 2022 we offer an attractive Project Management Intern role where you will be working with Global HR team and on strategic projects with possibility to extend your theoretically gained knowledge and put it into practice.
Your new challenges:
- Support the implementation of global, strategic projects in People Analytics & Technology Department under Human Relations. e.g. the HR transformation project ‘Target Operating Model' to shape the HR functions, processes, and future HR interactions
- Support Project Managers to plan and track strategic global project and measure maturity status of tasks and work packages
- Manage and create PM documentations such as manuals, charts, and presentations
- Support the team on the project work packages along with change and communication activities
- Preparation and follow-up of interactive sessions & strategy workshops with our cross-functional team
- Master Students or Bachelor Students in the field of HR Business Administration, HR Business Management, Psychology, General Management, Global Management, or a comparable field of study may apply
- Sound knowledge of the MS Office programs, especially in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge in Project Management, HR processes, six sigma and LEAN methodologies will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of German Language Level A1 and fluent English Language Level C1 mandatory
- Good interpersonal and intercultural skills are very much needed for this role
- High level of commitment, creativity, and communication skills along with independent, flexible, and organized way of working
Please remember to upload your current certificate of enrolment, the extract from the study regulations regarding the mandatory internship requirements as well as your current transcript of records, as these are essential for processing the application.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.