The Security and Safety Things GmbH, located in Munich, is an IoT Start-up fully funded by Bosch. We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside the Bosch Group.
If you love solving complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing — to tackle the problems at hand, but also for society. If you are curious, honest, tenacious (and nice) — then you belong here.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Limited
Working hours: Full-Time
As an intern in the field of Human Resources you are involved in all HR related topics, from hiring, to onboarding and throughout the whole employee lifecycle.
Your tasks include:
- Supporting the recruiting process from CV screening to scheduling and conducting interviews for all our locations (Munich, Pittsburgh and Eindhoven)
- Organizing the welcome day for our new starters to make them feel as part of the team from day one
- Supporting the set-up of development measures and trainings as well as feedback cycles for our employees
- Helping us with conducting our monthly engagement survey as well as analyzing the findings
- Being the initiator of team and community events
- Taking responsibility and initiative and bringing your own ideas to the table. We are always looking for ways to improve our candidate and employee experience
- Personality: You are hands-on, you like working in a great team and want to have fun at work
- Working practice: You are collaborative and like to work autonomously
- Experience: First experience in the field of Human Resources is a plus
- Know-How: Good communication and organization skills
- Languages: Fluent in German and English
- Education: Enrolled student in the field of Business Administration, Psychology or similar
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.